Frequently asked questions
How do I download & run "Zoom" on iOS?
To download the video application Zoom on iOS, use these following steps:
1. Go to the App Store
2. Search for the application "Zoom"
3. Download Zoom by entering your iCloud password
To run Zoom on iOS, use these following steps:
1. Open up the app Zoom
2. Create an Account by clicking "Sign Up" at the bottom left
3. Enter your Birth date for verification (note: you must be eligible of age)
4. Type your email address, first name, and last name
5. Click Sign Up
6. You will be asked for an email verification to activate your account, so here are the steps (Go to your email > click on the Zoom email > click activate account > return to the app)
7. You're ready to use Zoom
8. For tips to make your Zoom experience better, click here
How can I start a Group FaceTime?
It start using Group FaceTime, you have two options.
Option 1: Beginning at the FaceTime app
1. Open up the FaceTime app
2. Click the + button at the top right
3. Start typing up to 32 contacts (Note: after you type one contact, click enter, then continue adding)
4. Once you have all your contacts, click the green "Video" button to begin the call
Option 2: Start a FaceTime call through an iMessage group chat
1. Open up iMessages
2. Click on the group chat you want to video call
3. Click the arrow (>) menu below the contacts profile pictures
4. Three options are created, Audio, FaceTime, and Info
5. Click FaceTime
6. A Group FaceTime notification will be sent to all the people in the group chat
How do I download & run "Google Meets" on iOS?
To download the video application Google Meets on iOS, use these following steps:
1. Go to the App Store
2. Search for the application "Google Meets by Google"
3. Download Google Meets by entering your iCloud password
To run Google Meets on iOS, use these following steps:
1. Open up the app Google Meets
2. Click "Continue" at the Welcome Screen
3. Allow Google Meets to access microphone (so you can speak when you're live)
4. Allow Google Meets to access video (so people can see you when you're live)
5. Click "Sign In"
6. Choose a Google Account (If no accounts appear, click "Add another account")
7. Click "Got It"
8. For tips to make your Google Meets experience better, click here